The Panamanian association of real estate brokers and promoters (ACOBIR) released the statistical report for the first half of 2018, which shows positive figures in the residential, commercial and rental sectors.
- 32% increase in the commercial and residential sectors from January to June 2018.
- A considerable number of residential units sold between January and June 2018.
- Approximately 141 days for the closing of a residential sale.
- Residential rental indicators maintain an average price of $ 1,100.00 per month between January and June 2018.
- $ 1 Million the maximum sale price for a residence in the first half of 2018.
- More than twice as many residential units were rented between January and June 2018 in comparison with the same period last year.
The real estate activity is an important component in the Panamanian economy: it makes for real estates to be developed, built, promoted, financed, managed and sold.
Among the new competitive projects of various promoters are: Arboledas-Roble Group, Costanera-Pacific Hills, The Reserve-Los Pueblos Group, Lefevre75-Lefevre Group, PH Pradera-Pradera Inmobiliaria, Sabana Tower-Sucasa, Tee One-Haus, Pacific Point-Pacific Developers, Panama Pacífic, Altos del María.